Friday, July 22, 2011

Motivations for this Blog

As an IT professional I have greatly benefited from the Internet. If I were to tally up the countless hours of "free" consulting I have received over the years, well, the bill would be probably be a very scary number! So this is in part about giving back to the community.

But this is not just about the latter, it is also about two subjects that really excite me, software integration, which I have worked with most of my professional life and about leveraging the OpenAdStream (OAS), my current gig. My job does put me in contact with quite large number of content publishers in Latin America and I always come away with a sense that there is so much more that can be done with this software, especially through the use of the API. So this blog is in part about collaborating with other professionals to achieve excellence in the use of OAS.

So... Cheers! Here's to hoping for a very fruitful collaboration.

No comments: